Artificial intelligence can help businesses mine for the unique “gems” found in these databases, processing billions of data points in a matter of minutes. Every business manager, entrepreneur, and business decision maker should look into the benefits that artificial intelligence could offer them in their commercial endeavours. Artificial intelligence (AI) presents opportunities when applied well and risks when applied badly. Organisations that successfully exploit AI can disrupt the market, drive growth.
Artificial intelligence in the automation processing area
A number of companies are employing AI techniques such as machine learning, computer vision and natural language processing to automate business processes. For example, IBM Watson is now doing the job of more than 30 employees at an insurance company by calculating payouts. Companies rolling out artificial intelligence for business processes say automation will free employees from mundane tasks for more dynamic work.
AL impact is major with abilities to complement human input. Business process management are the basis of the most current process automation initiatives. AL enable organisations to model their processes and have a computer orchestrate them by taking decisions on where to direct flows at subsequent steps. Processes can be increasingly intelligent simultaneously adapting to changes and become more precise with time and with quantity of data input is needed only in exceptional situations
Automation Tasks of Artificial intelligence
- transferring data from e-mail and call center systems into systems of record – for example, updating customer files with address changes or service additions;
- replacing lost credit or ATM cards, reaching into multiple systems to update records and handle customer communications;
- reconciling failures to charge for services across billing systems by extracting information from multiple document types; and
- “reading” legal and contractual documents to extract provisions using natural language processing.
Key Applications of Artificial Intelligence in Automation:
Artificial intelligence in automation can help in a wide range of functions. Here are some key ways a business can benefit from a combination of AI process automation:
- Fraud Prevention: A camera can be attached to the POS system to record all the transactions and link them directly to the face along with the details already in the system. In case someone uses fake currency or commits credit card fraud, it will be much easier to catch them. An intelligent system can also prevent cyber attacks by identifying abnormal behaviour or requests from the user. In such a situation, the system automatically stops taking any requests and sends an alert to the administrator.
- Brand Management: Automation can make the task of brand management a breeze. Marketers continuously struggle to understand the consumer’s opinion about their brand. With automation, they can automate the analysis of all the content across the internet on a regular basis and identify critical issues.
- Customer Service: Chabots have become quite popular in a very short time. What started gaining popularity with Apple’s Siri is now a common battleground for brands. Chatbots are programs that understand user’s inputs contextually and respond to the queries. These can be used to automate customer service, sales, and marketing messages.
- Software Testing and Development : Automation in testing is a rapidly growing field. With a range of tools currently available, it is possible that the work of testing is almost completely automated in future. Some of the popular intelligent testing tools are Applitools, SauceLabs, Test.AI, ReTest etc. With these tools, developers can focus on core coding and leave the worries of bug fixing on intelligent systems.
- Human Resource Management: Recruiters often struggle through sorting CVs, identifying potential candidates and managing old data. With automation, this work can be automated on a large scale. In fact, today, HR and recruiting managers already receive most of the resumes through some automated applicant tracking system. These solutions upload job application materials to their database when users apply for a role. HR/recruiting professionals can then receive information in the form of packets that can be organized and managed through various options.